Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Is Anybody Out There?"

I've been writing these blogs for a month or two and honestly I thought I was just writing to nobody out in cyberspace. I had a couple of comments recently on my Facebook about my blog and some of my friends had made comments that they had read my posts.

I just wanted to tell you out there that are reading this.... Thank You! I hope you enjoy my blog because I sure as heck like writing it. I think I found a passion of mine. It's weird because I've been praying for God to show me my passion in life because I could feel that I was missing something personally and I needed to find that one thing I loved and that I'm good at. Well, I'm not sure if I'm good at this blog but I love it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love!
-Kaci

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog tonight through a mutual facebook friend. I've spent the last half hour reading old posts. It's nice to read things and think "Oh thank God it's not just ME!"

    ReplyDelete