Monday, September 26, 2011

If you didn't notice...

I do realize that I am straying a little from my schedule. When I originally started my blog, I made an empty promise that I would blog about 1 different thing a week and post it on Sunday.

Well... if you know me then you probably know that I don't do well with schedules and plans. So this is just to let you know that I am going to blog whenever I feel like it and lately that has been several times a week. I promise to be no less than once a week unless I'm in the hospital.... or on vacation (hope that its more than a week)... or flying to the moon. But if I'm not doing those 3 things, I will be blogging. And I guess if I AM doing any of those 3 things, then I will have more to blog about! You get the idea!

Mucho amore!
-Kaci

Oh Yeah! Just to make sure you are paying attention, I will start doing small giveaways here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment