Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blog Share Sunday: Photo Tips and Sips

As a follow up to last week's Blog Share of Ramblings and Photography great blog of photography techniques, tips, and whatnot, I bring you Photo Tips and Sips. This particular post is probably the best guide that I have found on beginning photography, what lenses you should invest in, and what all the technical mumbo jumbo means. If you are interested in investing your own camera and taking on the adventure of photography, this blog post is a must.

Out of all the books that I have checked out in the library and tips from other photographers that I have gathered up, I consider this to be the biggest wealth of knowledge on beginning photography in the history of mankind!!! Well in the history of me, I guess would be a more believable statement.

Thank you Photo Tips and Sips for compiling and bringing this great blog post together for us interested in photography but don't know how to navigate in all the scientific terms! You rock!

Go check her blog out.... now! Run! Hurry! Have you looked at it yet? What are you waiting for?

http://www.phototipsandsips.blogspot.com/

Enjoy my lovlies!
-Kaci

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks!! :) I'll warn you I've been very derelict in updating it, but I've written so much on it that it continues to be help for friends, so hopefully it still is of help for you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a GREAT help! Thank you for spending the time to put that together. I reference it all the time while making my decision to purchase a DSLR.

    ReplyDelete