Saturday, December 24, 2011

Letting Go Of The Guilt

I have decided that I'm absolutely ready to do something to about my health. I have done my research and went with the Beach Body System beacuse I feel that I need nutrional support as well as a fitness regimine. I chose "Turbo Fire" along with "Shakeology".

Now let's remember that I rarely buy myself anything because I feel guilty. I think to myself, "Well with that money, I could pay our water bill." or "That will buy 4 cases of diapers." So for me to spend $218.50 to get started on my way to my "Beach Body" I felt a very large sense of guilt. As soon as I pressed "check out" and saw the money deducted from our bank account, I immediately looked for the return policy.

I did this the other day while Christmas shopping. I bought $30 worth of stuff at Bath & Body Works and felt so guilty, that I marched right back in to the store 20 minutes later and returned everything. Am I crazy? Probably. The people working in Bath & Body Works probably thought I was crazy. I can't help it though.

But then I reasoned with myself. Do I have a job? Yes. Do we get the bills paid? Yes. Do I do anything for myself or my health? No.

So there you have it. I have decided to let go of the guilt because I am doing something to better myself and my health. I'm going to write this blog and not feel guilty for one milisecond longer.

Does anybody else have an issue with feeling like this? How do you reason with yourself? Are you a freak of nature like me and return things because you have buyer's guilt?

Do something for yourself! You deserve it! And don't for one second feel guilty about it.

Peace & Merry Christmass Blessings!
-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment