Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cheers to Fresh Starts!

I hope this blog finds everyone happy and healthy after the wonderful Christmas holidays! Did Santa bring you what you wanted?

Don't worry about those few extra pounds you might have put on in the last month or so, that is what a new year is all about. Afterall, you did enjoy munching down on those candied carbs, didn't you? I know I savored every single ever lovin' calorie.

 I just love a new year. I love fresh starts. I love mulligans. I love new game plans. I love making my yearly "to-do list". It all just makes me want to go get a new hair do!

What are your plans for the glorious year of 2012? Are you going to get a gym membership? Are you going to diet? Are you going to promise yourself a vacation or a spa day for all of your hard work all year long? Are you going to make a career move? Add someone to your family? Send a child off to college? Send yourself to college? Are you going to make a "Things List" ? Are you tired of me asking you questions?

I just love this time of year. It makes me wish I had a couple more hours in the day and the energy of my 15 month old. I have tons of things on my "to do" list and I can't wait to get started.

Let's all celebrate in this time. We made it through another year!

Cheers for fresh starts!
-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment