Monday, July 2, 2012

Blog Switcharoo

This blog will be undergoing some serious and fantastic changes.

I put my heart and soul into this blog but I've noticed that the blog is not as user friendly as I would like. Like it's not easy to comment on posts, it's hard to find old posts and so on.

So in an effort to to streamline the madness, I will be changing blog services and website hosting services too.

I have no idea how long this process will take and I do not know if every single little thing will transfer from this blog.

What I do know is that the blog will go on in the midst of the changes and that the end result will be totally kick ass!

Bare with me folks, Life As Kaci Knows It will be going through a little growing pains but it is a change that needs to happen to keep all my peeps and me happy. Any feedback, input and what you would like to see on the new (but still the same) blog will be amazing!

Love ya.

Mean it.

-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment