Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Time Has Come, My Peeps... The Time Has Come...

Yes, the time has come, my friends.

All of my ducks are quacking in chorus as they stand in a row.... I think. No, I hope.

Can you hear them?

With all the glorious chaos in my life, I would like to think that this blog is the one thing I do have control of. Instead of lolly gagging around and keep putting this switch off, I'm just ripping off the band-aid.

Today I will be changing blog publishing services.... there I said it, now I HAVE to see it through to fruition.

This translates into AMAZING new developments that I am VERY excited about!

You will find on the new (but same) blog: user-friendlier functions (is user-friendlier the correct grammar usage?), a more streamlined look, an easier email subscription service, some SWEET new posts that I have been working on, the launch of my photography business that I have decided to just jump on in the deep end head first, the series of the Photography Workshop I have been working ever so diligently on, very cool new blog posts, product reviews, and much much more!

Since I don't want to confuse everyone and have new post flying all over the place, I am going to take a short break from posting.

I hope to have everything back up and running within a week. I think. No, I hope.

I am super duper (yes, I just said supper duper) excited about all the new changes that I can hardly wait to launch it!

I don't want to rush things because I want it to be done right and done beautifully, though!

So folks, I hope I make it to the other side! More than that, I hope to greet you at the blog door and say, "Welcome back, blog peep of mine!"

Stick with me! Trust in your girl and pray that this process will be as seamless as possible.

The blog will continue to be at the same place, www.lifeaskaciknowsit.com but the little oompa loompas behind the scenes are getting an upgrade to cooler, more hip and rock n roll oompa loompas. Think of them going through "Cool Camp".

Here goes nothing!

Peace, love and blogging!!!

xoxo
-Kaci

1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you can
    do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but instead of that, this is great blog. A fantastic read.

    I'll certainly be back.

    Here is my weblog ... Mariam
    My site > User:GladysVhi - NiftyRec

    ReplyDelete