Friday, July 6, 2012

Palm Reader

A friend at work found this cool Palm Reading Boot App and we have had alot of fun seeing what our hands say about our personalities.

Do you ever think that you leave evidence of your true self and personality on your body such as the lines on your hand? Kind of like invisible tattoos.... Cool!

I could get into a very deep and complicated explanation for what I think about this but I will spare you from having to remove me from your email subscription list.

So here is what my hands say about me. It's pretty wicked how accurate it is.

What does your hands say about you?

True

Hmmm. Mixed feelings about this one.

Good to know.

I would think that I am.

I try at least.

ooooooo!!! Exciting!

Hahahah! Duh!

gre·gar·i·ous/griˈge(ə)rēəs/

Adjective:
  1. (of a person) Fond of company; sociable.
  2. (of animals) Living in flocks or loosely organized communities

I'm trying really hard to dig it out of myself.

I can see that.

ok.

Truth hurts.

Hahaha! I am?
Why do you think that? How did you
come to that conclusion? Did I do something
to make you think that?
Very spiritual.
I'm sure about this one.
Absolutely. Remember my post about my hidden hippy?
Kinda sorta.
Is it funny to you that the middle
 finger indicates
 this, or is just me?
I've been known to.
I ALWAYS trust my intuition. My
intuition tends to predict what will
happen. It gets scary at times.
I don't know if I'm talented at multiple
things but I do know that I DO multiple
things AT ALL TIMES. I can't help it.
If I don't have a million things going on
at once, I get bored.

Totally true. My soul needs to move constantly!





No comments:

Post a Comment