Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm A Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! WAHOO!

So I should be working on these blogs that I promsied you guys for the DIY Christmas Gifts but I have a problem... my tedious, step-by-step pictures are no bueno. I don't know what went wrong with my camera but they are all cut in half. Who knows how we got there. Geez! Story of my life I tell ya.

Which reminds me, if any of yall know my husband, please tell him that being surprised with presents on holidays is my absolute favorite thing and that I really really really really really want a Canon T2i camera. They have a really nice package at Sam's with 2 lenses. Not only will I get to capture the lovely moments in our life BUT my blog will look nicer. No more yucky pictures.

The real reason for this post is to announce HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!!! I WON A KINDLE AT WORK TODAY!!!!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! My heart is racing just typing those words. I am so excited! I have been wanting a Kindle for a long time now but I'm cheap and I put my own wants on the back burner (I think that's part of being a wife and mother).

Now I guess I need to make myself a case for it since I'm obsessed with sewing and crafting at the moment.

Which reminds me, I have been crafting away at some really cute things for a baby shower and I will share those crafts after the baby shower this weekend. I actually made something cute! I surprised myself definitely!

Ok, back to the reason for this blog....I WON A KINDLE AT WORK TODAY!!!!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!

So...... because I won a Kindle today, and because I'm so excited, and because I get to be the Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner, and because I need to do a little clean up around my house, and because I think books are things that need to be loved and shared, and because I know that this is probably the longest run on sentence in history, and most importantly because I love my peeps, I will be giving away my books!!!! Be looking forward to lots of books on Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner Wednesdays!

-Kaci

1 comment:

  1. I want your "biography" books! I'll be watching for this give-away!

    ReplyDelete