Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Still Here!

No, I haven't flaked out on everyone!

I have been slacking on the bloggin' but I promise it's for  good reasons.

1. In my spare time, I have been spring cleaning and getting rid of things that have seemed to set up camp and take over my house. I'm trying to get rid of all the extra junk before we move.

2. I am working on the design of my blog, and let me tell you, it's tedious stuff! I'm trying to personalize my blog more and make it easier on your eyes.

3. In my other spare time, I have been working a few jackpots! It's roping season and we are always on the road to the next roping.

4. Because we are on the road, I am in the middle of getting an internet hotspot so I can blog on the road. I'm excited!

I do have some pretty exciting posts coming up though!

Next week we are going to the High Oaks Ranch for their annual cattle branding! I'm extremely excited about this! It's a tradition that we all load up and go. I even took 2 days off of work for it. WAHOO!!  It's always a blast. I can't wait to share the experience with you!

Also, I have found probably one of the most incredible blogs and I will be sharing my new projects from that! You will have to wait and see all the goodness!

I have been baking and cooking up a storm from the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook and I will be sharing those with you too!

Oh oh oh!!!! I found another amazing blog about baking, cookies, cupcakes, and cake pops!!!!!! I will be sharing that as well! Prepare yourself because I don't think you are ready for all this goodness!!!!

Remember that as soon as Life As Kaci Knows It Facebook Page reaches 100 likes, I will be giving away the new Pioneer Woman cook book!!!! This cook book is a MUST for any kitchen!

Until I get all of my things together, hang with me, I will be back REALLY soon!

Love ya!
Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment