Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Share Sunday: People I Want To Punch In The Throat

I think sometimes I portray an image of myself on here that I'm so happy , carefree, my life is so lovely and perfect... yeah well reality sometimes is not the case.

I have been quite the grouch ass this week.

I'm tired of rude people thinking that it's my fault they have to pay their bills. Apparently everything wrong in their life is my fault.

It seems like that it is one of those weeks where everything goes wrong... for example:

On Tuesday when it was raining I wore my rain boots to work so  I wouldn't get my tennis shoes or the bottom part of my pants wet. I had to park about a mile away from the office (of course) because everybody got there early to get the good ones so they didn't have to walk very far. Geniuses.

I was running a little late because my brainiac of a dog went for a nature hike that morning and I had to hunt her down , in the pouring rain, to put her back into the house . Awesome.

Getting out of the car I stuffed my tennis shoes half ass in my purse so I could run to the front door and then I would put my tennis shoes on when I got to dry land. I get up to the office and set my purse down and there IS ONLY ONE SHOE!!!!!!! UGGGHHHH!!

I retrace my steps only to find the shoe in the middle of the parking lot getting RAINED ON!!! UGGHHH!!

It was soaked. This day is just ooooozzing with awesomeness.

I had to clunk around the office for a good couple of hours with my rain boots on while my one shoe dried out long enough for me to put it back on and not have that nasty soggy foot feeling.

My lunch came out about 3 minutes before I had to get back for work after waiting for almost an hour. Then I had to scarf it down in no time and I had a lovely attack of heart burn directly following it.

You know, just little piddly crap like that all week long that's just enought to piss you off but not enough to make you blow your top. That was my week.

So, the reason for this blog share is that I felt the need to read it this week. I have been following this blog for just a little bit and it is always funny but it's even funnier when your good and ticked off.

I would love for you to go visit People I Want To Punch In The Throat because it's a little comic relief when your day goes to the dogs.

P.S. Dont read it this blog if you are easily offended.

P.S.S. Sorry I said ass twice. Well I guess 3 times now. I can't promise it won't happen again

No comments:

Post a Comment