Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Clearly I Have Made Some Bad Decisions



I had to share this photo just because it is hilarious!!!

I would never get a tattoo like this for one very simple reason... I do not regret not one single ounce of ink that I have on my body. I never have and I never will.

I hear all the time, "Think about when you get to be an old lady, your tattoo is going to be in a different place."

You know what I say to that? I say, how do I know I'm going to grow old enough to be an old lady, huh?

I hear all the time, "Think about your children. They are going to be embarrassed of you because you have tattoos."

Well you know what? That may be true but I hope that my child realizes that I was my own person and I made decisions for myself for my own reasons and I didn't let anybody sway my decision. Hopefully my child will see that I was a free spirit and that having tattoos doesn't make me a lesser of a person. It makes me a lover of life, expression and love.

So if you were wondering, I love every single one of my tattoos. Every single one has a deep meaning to me. I don't regret any of them. I want more.

I don't believe in regrets. Because all of my decisions have shaped me into the person I am today. I'm not perfect, but I sleep at night. At the end of the day, I'm proud of the person I am.... bad decisions and all!!

Yay for being yourself!

xoxoxo
-Kaci

3 comments: