Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Hello, My Name Is Carlos"

It's no secret that I am an animal lover. It's also not a secret that I can't refuse tiny animals needing a home. My heart just can't take it.

It may be a secret that I absolutely LOVE orange cats. I always have since I was a kid and had the coolest orange cat named Chuck. He acted more like a dog than any cat that I've ever known.

When I saw Carlos, I had an instant weakness for him and had to bring him home.

Clint wasn't too happy

Carlos came in to my life with his brother, Pinocchio. Pinocchio didn't make it, and it physically hurts me to say that.

So since Carlos has been hanging around the ranch for a about a month now, I feel it's safe to introduce him as part of the family. I hope I just didn't jinx him because you know how expendable barn cats can be.

So without any further adieu, I introduce you, Carlos the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment