Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog Share Sunday: The Pioneer Woman

I know y'all are probably sick to death about me talking about "The Pioneer Woman" but I'm not sick of her. I love her. Her blog is the sole inspiration for my blog.

I'm going to dedicate this Blog Share Sunday to her. If you have not checked her out before now, you should. Besides, haven't I blabbed enough about her that you are just a little curious? Her blog is beautiful. I can only hope that I grow into half the blogger she is. She takes beautiful pictures, has amazing recipes, gives away some of the coolest things, tells how the cow eats the cabbage, all the while homeschooling her kids! I will never know how she does it all. She's an inspiration to all women.

Check out The Pioneer Woman, I promise it will change your life and take you on a wonderful journey right along with her.

Enjoy!
-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment