Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boo at the Zoo

This past weekend, along with other friends and their little boys, we went to Boo at the Zoo in Fort Worth. They have this event every year for the kiddos to dress up in their costumes, play games, get candy and learn about animals. The boys had such a good time.

Two of my dearest friends, Ashleigh and Kayci, brought along their boys Noah and Jet. I love these little boys so much and I'm so glad Blaze has such awesome buddies to grow up with. Noah will be 3 in January and Jet just turned 2. We have quite the brood. I enjoy watching them grow up and learn new things together.

Noah was a night in shining armour. Jet was "Woody". Blaze was a lion and he absolutely HATED his costume. We did a test drive at the house before it was time to go and Blaze kept trying to pull it off. I knew it wouldn't last long so I had to get one picture before he took it off. I really didn't get any good ones because he acted like it was kryptonite.
Blaze doing everything possible to not get a picture.

After the Boo at the Zoo part, we had fun looking at all the animals and going on a train ride. The boys were worn out by the end of the day. The mommies even needed a nap, too.
Blaze and me on the train. Of course he smiled right after the picture was taken.

Gotta get a picture with the turtle.
And the baby elephant too.

All in all, we had a great time at the zoo.

-Kaci

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh yalls children are so adorable! Love the blogs

    ReplyDelete