Friday, October 21, 2011

Dutch Oven

If you know me personally, then you know that I can be impulsive, and with that impulsiveness, obsessivness usually follows. I get pretty obsessive about the things I'm impulsive about. Follow?

My current impulsive obsession is cookware. Since I have submerged myself into cooking and baking, I want every kitchen device available. If I were independently wealthy, you bet your buns that I would have every gadget, pot, pan, and utensil there was. Since that's not the case, I have to budget in my new toys.

I've had my eye on this one piece ever since HEB opened it's doors about a month ago. They have their own line of cookware called "Cocinaware" and it is beautiful. They are all in bright, vibrant colors, made of good quality and are reasonably priced . Take note that I'm no expert but I'm learning my way through the culinary world, therefore I'm not going to give you an explanation full of specific, knowledgeable info. All I'm saying is that they are pretty, not cheaply made and affordable. This beaut cost $30. Do you really need any more info other than that? Maybe you do, but that's all I care about.

So here is my first and new dutch oven!!!




Isn't it beautiful? Yes, I am pathetic. I get excited about a dutch oven. They had several colors to choose from like: red, orange, purple, green, dark blue and light blue. I picked the light blue one because it spoke to me. Not really, I just loved the color.

As I'm typing it's in the oven with my first pot roast. This blog is full of first!

I will let you know how the pot roast turns out.

Happy cooking!
-Kaci

3 comments:

  1. I got the purple one for Christmas. It's gorgeous! I want more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the red skillet for Christmas! I love it!

    ReplyDelete