Monday, January 9, 2012

3. Take Blaze to the Zoo 12 times

Number 3 on my "Things" list was to take Blaze to the Fort Worth Zoo 12 times because we bought a membership in October and we need to use that puppy up! Since I was off of work on Monday, I thought there was no better way to spend it. Blaze and I got some good quality time in. So we have 1 down and 11 to go.

I love the zoo and I want Blaze to be cultured with animals in his life. By the way, the Fort Worth Zoo is such a great zoo. They work very hard to keep the grounds up and the animals showcased as if they were in their natural habitat. Not to mention that our membership money goes towards animal conversation and education. I'm all about animal conservation. Go check out the Fort Worth Zoo. You won't be disappointed.

I just love watching my little guy get more intrigued with animals each time we go.

We saw gorillas. Fed cockatils and parakeets. Walked. Walked some more. Checked out Blaze's favorite, the otters. Ate a little lunch. And then headed home to do a little horse riding with Daddy.

It was a wonderful day.

Blaze thought the gorillas were pretty cool.

I just love this face learning new things.

Blaze thinking it's time to rope with the big boys.


Time for a break.


Sweet boy Vegas. He is learning his way around a ranch pretty quickly.

Palominos are one of my favorite horses.

Horses can be a nosey at times. No pun intended.

Blaze making friends.

Vegas and Charli enjoying life.

Blaze thought it was a good day!

Peace & Love!
-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment