Monday, January 23, 2012

Hunting Trip: 4 Aces Ranch

As promised, here are some pictures that came back with Clint, Clay and Colleen on their hunting trip this past week. Clay is Clint's boss and Colleen is Clay's wife.

 The 4 Aces Ranch is a 18,000 acre ranch that sprawls across South Texas. The ranch belongs to a customer of theirs. I only wish I could have gone and seen all there is to see. I am truely jealous! Enjoy these beautiful pictures and day dream that you are sitting on the porch gazing out at the sunset of this beautiful landscape.


The entrance to 4 Aces Ranch

A beautiful white tail buck hiding. Look at that rack!

Colleen with her trophy.

The whole crew.

Mama and baby Zebra. Love this picture. I think I need a Zebra.


This is overlooking just one half of the ranch!

Clay with his Axis buck.

Clint with his scraggly ol' mountain rams!

No comments:

Post a Comment