Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oh Chalene Johnson, I heart you!

I am almost 2 weeks into my life-changing work out and diet program and it is exactly that... life-changing. I love Turbo Fire. I feel like my body needs it on a daily basis. I have noticed SUCH a difference in my body. My pants are fitting looser, I had to punch another hole in my belt, my body is actually getting a shape instead of being just a block of untoned grossness.

Probably one of the reasons I love Turbo Fire is because I love the instructor, Chalene Johnson. Don't worry Pioneer Woman, I'm not cheating on you. You're still my number 1!

Chalene is amazing. She designs all of the work outs to make them fun and they are perfect for my ADD brain. They are cardio and butt-kicking workouts desguised as fun. Also, Chalene is a wonderful motivator. Sometimes when she says on the tv, "You can do this because you are amazing!" I answer back. Seriously. It's happened.

I've looked in to her work a little more and wondered why I haven't discovered her before now.

You should check out her blog because it's amazing, she is amazing and it will change your life.

You won't be disappointed! Get more out of your life! Chalene can show you how!

3 comments:

  1. Helps when you enjoy it. Keep it up Kaci! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just started reading your blog the other day and found it very enlightening! I am also on a journey to change my body. I do Turbo Jam and I also love Chalene she keeps me hangin in there even when I want to give up! I have done her workouts for years but just a few months ago I changed my way of life. Realized that Chalene was going to be a part of my life! So you like Turbo Fire I am about to order it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy oh boy! I am forever trying to get my body back! It's a constant struggle, especially with a ridiculously busy life.

    I do love Turbo Fire. Totally worth every penny. I have fallen off of the wagon a few times but I think the work outs are perfect for how much time you have to devote to it.

    The short work outs are hard and fast and I love that!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete