Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Share: Shanty 2 Chic

I know that I have strayed from my blogging schedule lately. I knew better than to even try to kid myself that I would be so structured.

I have been in a blog collecting mood lately. I search for blogs to subscribe to and I have found there are some pretty amazing blogs out there with such good and fun information to share.

I am going to share this wonderful blog that I stumbled upon via Pinterest.

Shanty 2 Chic is a great blog that takes ideas from expensive decorating ideas like Pottery Barn and finds a way to make it herself very inexpensively with step by step, ever so easy instructions. She always has great ideas on her blog and hosts some great giveaways as well.

Check out Shanty 2 Chic and subscribe to her blog. You won't be disappointed. Promise.

-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment