Saturday, March 17, 2012

Martha

I would like to introduce everyone to Martha. Martha Mixer is a good ol' gal and we have become to be pretty tight lately. She came to me at Christmastime needing a home, so being the one to never turn down a friend in need, I offered her a spot on the kitchen cabinet to stay forever at.

Martha is beautiful in all her silver, industrial glory and she has never let me down. She always does her job when called upon and asks for nothing in return. Together we have shared many dishes and desserts together. She can stir, mix, whip and beat. That Martha is a pretty talented lady.

You will be seeing Martha frequently on this blog as she has many recipes to share with you guys! Everyone make Martha feel at home here!



If you were wondering, yes I do have a strange attachment to inanimate objects and give them names. I'm weird, I'm aware. Nevertheless, welcome Martha with open arms despite my weird habits.



-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment