Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Pioneer Woman Cookbook!

ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

The Pioneer Woman's new cook book, "The Pionner Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier" goes on sale March 13th!!!! I'm thinking maybe a birthday present to myself!! Check this link out here to view her blog post about her new cook book.

It has 119 recipes and the pages are covered in beautiful pictures and precise step-by-step instructions. I'm chompin' at the bit to get my hands on it!

By the way... everytime I hear or say the words "step by step", I am whisked away to when I was 6 years old and The New Kids On The Block (or NKOTB as all the cool kids called them) are the coolest things on the planet and everything I have: notebooks, sleeping bags, lunch boxes and t shirts have all of their faces plastered on them.

"Step by step, ooooo babay! Gon' get to you giiirrrrlll!"

Good times. Frizzy hair, big bangs, scrunchy socks and all!

Back to The Pioneer Woman... If you have been following the blog for a while then you know that if my family solely depended on me to have a home cooked meal on the table every night, then we would all starve... seriously... not joking..

It's a darn good thing I married a man that knows his way around the kitchen.

I'm not sure if it's because I didn't know what I was doing around the kitchen, or because I am actually a bad cook, or what but the only thing Kaci and kitchen have in common is the same beginning letter.

The Pioneer Woman has shown me simple, easy and absolutely delicious recipes that I (me, moi, Kaci Wright Johnson) can make that are not only edible but they are crowd pleasers. This has given me the confidence to try other dishes outside of the cook book that might as well be called my Kitchen Bible. You have no idea how monumental this is in my life.

I will love The Pioneer Woman forever for giving me this edge.... My husband will love her forever too for giving me this edge, too.

You can pre-order her new cook book on Amazon or make sure your local book store is going to carry copies.

If I were you, I would get this puppy in your hot little hands, like.... NOW! Or at least on March 13th.



If you haven't figured out how big of a freak I am, I'm about to give you confirmation.

I, along with my good friends Beth and Colleen, am going to Dallas on April 14th and meet the Pioneer Woman for her book signing. There you have it! There is your confirmation, folks! Save me a spot at the looney bin!

Love ya!
Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment