Tuesday, March 20, 2012

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: Dollbirdies

On my quest to find the perfect camera accesories, I came across the ever so adorable Etsy shop Dollbirdies.

She has amazing camera bags like this one....


And oh so cool camera strap covers like these...


Wristlets like theses....
And bifold wallets like these!


Adorable diaper bags like these! Watch out expecting friends! I think I found ya a gift!


Ipad, Kindle, etc cases like this one!


Passport pouches like this! It makes me want to book a vacation just so I can buy one!

Boarding pass wallets!


Pacifier pouches! Hello cuteness!


I love this shop. I want one of everything in every color, please.

I emailed Jerri at Dollbirdies to ask her permission to share all of her great items with you because I didn't want to be rude and not ask and then get a cussin' later.

When she emailed me back, she told me that she doesn't ordinarily let blogs link to her Etsy shop but that she cruised around on the blog and she saw that we share the same love of horses and that made her decide to give me permission to share her shop! What a gal! She even used several of the "Words of the Week" in her email! Triple brownie points for her!

Go check out all of Jerri's items in her shop. The styles you have to use from go from adorable to chic, cutesy to mature, pretty to sleek.... you get the idea!

You will get a great, stylish product for an affordable price and that is why Jerri's shop Dollbirdies is on my favorite things list!

Go check out her shop and tell her I sent you!

Peace & Blessings!
-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment