Tuesday, March 13, 2012

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: XcessRize

Since purchasing my new camera, I have been searching for the perfect accessories for it. You know, you gotta have a cute camera bag and of course you have to have a cute camera strap. Duh!

If I thought I was bad about being totally obsessed with researching, picking, and buying the best camera so much that I probably gave myself stomach ulcers and needed medication, then I haven't seen anything yet!

Just when I thought the hard part was over, I click on over to Etsy because it is my very favorite website to look for .... well... anything. Etsy is a  online marketplace for people to sell their handmade goods.

I've even set myself up a shop but it's in such a wreck at the moment that I don't dare share a link with you on that! Plus I kind of promised my husband that if I took up photography then I would stop trying to make EVERYTHING I saw on Pinterest. Don't get me wrong, he means very well because our house looks like a tornado ran through it when I start to crafting. I need his help quite often to rein in my boundless, hopeless do-it-all syndrome.

Hey! I think I just found my new diagnosis! Hopeless do-it-all syndrome! Don't y'all be copying me now!

So in my scavenger hunt for totally awesome camera accessories, I was blown away by the talent and creativity some of these people have. I'm blown away so much that I'm going to go ahead and make my appointment for the gastroenterologist in advance because just picking one camera bag and one camera strap is definitely going to give me ulcers. I want them all!

I found so many talented people and so many cute shops that I felt the need to share the goodness with you all. I am going to dedicate a blog post to each of my favorite shops because each one is so unique and awesome that they deserve it.

First up is an Etsy shop called XcessRize. The shop owner, Jackie is a Texas girl so that gives her some major brownie points right there!

In the camera department she has: camera bags, camera coozys and camera strap covers. But that's not all she has in her arsenal of sewing abilities! Oh no! She also has hobo bags, messenger bags and are you ready for one of my favorite parts? Are ya?? YOGA MAT BAGS!!! YES!! [Insert screams and squeals as you feel necessary] I love yoga and how cool would it be to walk into class with a cool mat bag!

Without any further adieu, here are some of her items...

An adorable camera bag that looks like
 a beautiful purse! I L-O-V-E it!

Very cool camera strap cover!


I want this one too!

Hobo Bag! I SO need this!

YOGA MAT BAG!!!!! EEEEEEE!!!
Go check out Jackie's shop right now before everything is GONE!

Am I the only freak out there that HAS to buy something because you are afraid they will sell completely out and not a trace will ever see the Earth's surface again? No? It's just me? Figures..

Hope you enjoy her shop, XcessRize because it is one of my faves!

Love,
Kaci

P.S. This is not a paid advertisement for XcessRize. I just love her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment