Friday, March 9, 2012

Movin' On Up!

I have a few updates for you blog followers of "Life As Kaci Knows It".

1. "Life As Kaci Knows It" now has it's own email address so you can email me questions, your thoughts, any recipes you would like to share, articles that you wrote that you would like to guest blog on this blog, or whatever your heart desires to write. The email address is: lifeaskaciknowsit@gmail.com

2. See that little "like" button on the right-hand side? That there button is linked to "Life As Kaci Knows It" Facebook page. How cool is that? Thanks to generous techies and their tutorial blogs, I'm learning new things everyday to catch up to the other blogs technology wise. If you click the "like" button, it will automatically "like" the Facebook page and you will get all of the updates and news.

3. Because the "Life As Kaci Knows It" Facebook page has over 50 likes, it can have a website address! Wahoo!!! So to find the facebook page all you have to do is go to www.facebook.com/lifeaskaciknowsit 

Well.... I guess that's all I have for you today. Hopefully, next time I have an update it will be something REALLY cool like I'm giving away cute puppies as a giveaway, or that the blog has a gabillion followers, or giving away new cars! But until that happens, all you get is an email address and a "like" button!

Peace & Blessings!
-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment