Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Replay

Replay is one amazing horse. He belongs to Clint's bosses, Clay and Colleen Logan of Logan Performance Horses.

Replay is a roan gelding with quite the personality. He is bred to the max and has several accolades under his belt including winning the heeling at the World Show a few years back. He is such a great horse that anybody can ride and rope on him. He gets ridden by Clay and Colleen of course but he's been known to pack around my nephew Kutter and even a few rodeo pros.

 He has recently become a celebrity while posing with the girls from CMT's Texas Women for a Gypsy Soule photo shoot. Of course they had to glam him up a bit for this and he got some pretty cool horsey hair extensions.

I took this as a opportunity to snap a few shots of him with my new camera. Here is what I came up with.



I just love this picture. There is something I just love about the
tenderness you see in a horse's face.
 
Replay would rather eat than take pictures. He managed to get a
full mouth fulls in before I made him stop so his mouth wasn't
full in every single picture, though. 

I just love how his mane is blowing in the wind.
[Insert oooohhs and aaahhhs here]

Now that's a fine specimen right there!

Replay is so serious. Probably because he is mad I took
his grub away.

One of my loves is a ranch brand.

Of course he has to show his personality.
I'm going to apologize in advance if you don't like pictures of livestock because you are about to get a good ol' dose of it here on the blog. I will try to keep things new and exciting so you don't leave me, though!

Over and out!
-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment